• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

picture is worth a thousand words

sigsignman

Please take a look at this as it is an on going problem for me. This is about the 3rd time, this has happened. The bulbs are installed vertically as per photo. The top of the cabinet has been sealed and resealed with silicone. The socket for this lamp has the silicone seal around the perimeter...but for the life of me, I can't figure out how a vacuum tube can fill with water. Obviously something is wrong.

Does any one have a few words for my photo of thousands of words?:banghead:

do I need to get into the rain gauge business?:ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• tube.jpg
    tube.jpg
    109.3 KB · Views: 98

SignManiac

Condensation caused by changes in temperatures between -100 degree F and 220 degrees F. Will produce two gallons per day.

artbot

the bulb is creating a plasma particle time vortex traveling millions of years back in time to a date wherein it's location is covered by a prehistoric ocean.

John Butto

You have sealed the top so much that is is creating a capiilary action and sucking up water from the bottom.