• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

picture of my work

mark galoob

i am SO proud of this...please tell me what you think. ;);););):p:p:p:p

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    311 KB · Views: 468

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Clever.

Ya just need to brush up on your spelling, kerning, leveling and maybe try to miss those buttons next time.

edit : this ain't no joke, check out his profile​

equippaint

Clever.

Ya just need to brush up on your spelling, kerning, leveling and maybe try to miss those buttons next time.

edit : this ain't no joke, check out his profile​
Could be 1 hack, judging another? Not many people realize when they suck.

FASTSIGNS

Once, we made a name tag for which we had to abbreviate for a church ..... A$$ Pastor.

Post wouldn't let me spell out A S S.

mark galoob

gotta love that gino, nothin gets by him...im not sure what in my profile says that was my work though. truth be told, i dont have thick enough skin to show off my work here.

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
gotta love that gino, nothin gets by him...im not sure what in my profile says that was my work though. truth be told, i dont have thick enough skin to show off my work here.

The first thing I thought when I saw this post was, 'That poor poor soul. He doesn't even know what's coming."

Gino

Premium Subscriber

Judging by your title, the picture, then looking at your profile...... it all says the same thing. You have NO experience. Therefore, I was trying to give you credit. I was wrong, this isn't even a funny joke. Just a pathetic prank and now you don't wanna post any of your work.

What's with you people ??

mark galoob

gino, i totally picture you sittin on the front porch of your cabin, in your rocker, with a double barrel in your lap, smokin a pipe spittin tobaccy on the ground....is that you...???

i can see you now in my minds eye, yellin at us youngsters to stop all our hoolagaglin...lol

equippaint

gino, i totally picture you sittin on the front porch of your cabin, in your rocker, with a double barrel in your lap, smokin a pipe spittin tobaccy on the ground....is that you...???

i can see you now in my minds eye, yellin at us youngsters to stop all our hoolagaglin...lol
You don't get out much do you?