• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Pictures of MX bikes you made graphics for!

waximoff

just a few.. 09' sjo faircross pro class champ.. the number 1 was kind of a joke.. a replica team splitfire set.. customer was so pumped!!, and a pinstripe set that is really popular for some reason... not my style.

Attachments

• whitey.jpg
    whitey.jpg
    74.1 KB · Views: 110
  • splitfire.jpg
    splitfire.jpg
    115.3 KB · Views: 93
  • turner racing.jpg
    turner racing.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 114

graphixstation

Hi all, am looking for the temlates for these bikes and for quads as well. Can anyone help me or point me in the right direction of were to get these at?? Ant help would be greatly appreciated

Nicholas

SOA

some bikes i did recently, CRF template was a charm flame, thanks!

Attachments

• CRF.jpg
    CRF.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 93
  • HUSABERG.jpg
    HUSABERG.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 107

TresL

Here's a few we did recently.

Attachments

• enrightYFZ450.jpg
    enrightYFZ450.jpg
    74.6 KB · Views: 108
  • CIMG3136.JPG
    CIMG3136.JPG
    160.5 KB · Views: 105
  • KX125a.jpg
    KX125a.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 99
  • KX125b.jpg
    KX125b.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 98
  • KX125c.jpg
    KX125c.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 109
Here's a few we done. even overlayed some flo orange on the one. he likes it bright (as you can tell) haha

Attachments

• moto4.jpg
    moto4.jpg
    155.1 KB · Views: 101
  • moto1.jpg
    moto1.jpg
    255.7 KB · Views: 99
  • CIMG4430.jpg
    CIMG4430.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 106

signwizz

where do you get the cool backgrounds r they stock or do you create them yourselves???? awsome jobs to you all
shane

iSign

What do you all think about using different sponsor logos?

"using" ??

...I think they are "using" you if their branding looks so cool that you advertise for them for free...

What's the point? ..will your friends think you are sponsored? ... & drinking free energy drinks all day because of your rad dirt bike prowess?

I'd say, get the bike donated in exchange for advertising... or advertise your own company!

Riskok

"using" ??

...I think they are "using" you if their branding looks so cool that you advertise for them for free...

What's the point? ..will your friends think you are sponsored? ... & drinking free energy drinks all day because of your rad dirt bike prowess?

I'd say, get the bike donated in exchange for advertising... or advertise your own company!

I know but alot of these companys also sell MX graphics :)
We cant print anything here in Sweden using KTM because of some strange deal a guy made whit them.

BR Patrik

iSign

ok then...
It would still be free advertising for them, AND it's even more copyright infringement than I would have otherwise thought... since Monster sells MX graphics kits... you know you aren't allowed to sell forgeries of them right?

...besides the fact that it does nothing for you or the client... except to add "coolness" IF stealing from Monster for the rights to give them free advertising somehow seems "cool" enough to justify the risk... which I'm not seeing, personally...