Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Suggestions Picture's stock and design software

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by lora, Jun 26, 2020.

1. lora

lora Member

Jun 17, 2020
    Hallandale Beach
    Hi everyone,
    I am trying to figure out what software most of the wallpaper murals printing guys use for design, where you can easily switch the furniture and stuff like that: I see a lot of different sellers use exactly the same wall design pictures, just replace the furniture in front of it. I would think it would be just a simple app with preloaded templates.
    Any advise will be highly appreciated.

Tags:
  2. SVRider

SVRider owner

Oct 2, 2020
    Kelowna
    Curious myself.

3. ChicagoGraphics

ChicagoGraphics Major Contributor

Feb 27, 2007
    World
    Photoshop would be my first guess

4. kcollinsdesign

kcollinsdesign Active Member

Apr 22, 2007
    Normal, Illinois
    There's a ton of CAD software out there, from useless junk to AutoCAD, that can do this. Download one of the free interior design programs and it might work for you. Sketchup is also a popular choice. Select your wall, import your image, then place and size accordingly. The image becomes part of the "skin" of the wall. The wall can be manipulated, rotated, assigned different perspective parameters, etc. The image will "distort" as needed to accommodate your presentation intention. Now you can move your virtual furniture around to your (and your client's) satisfaction with little fuss.