• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Pimp My Jeti - let there be light!

Typestries

Our Gandinnovations Jeti 1224 is a very well thought out and thoroughly engineered machine. Still, an investment of less than $50 and fewer than 30 minutes greatly improves the usability. We pimped our jeti, how have you pimped yours to improve it?

Attachments

• P93018461.jpg
    P93018461.jpg
    144.6 KB · Views: 196
  • P93018501.jpg
    P93018501.jpg
    151.4 KB · Views: 119
  • P93018491.jpg
    P93018491.jpg
    147.6 KB · Views: 121

ahollow

What was pimped? sorry, I don't have one, and can't tell from the photos.

It wasn't wrapped by Sergio, was it?

PS: next time I'm headed to LBI, I'll stop and take a look, OK?

Typestries

Actually, we used flourescents. The LED's I looked at didnt seem that bright. So, we wound up with two shoplights, 48" each. It was nice, they had plug end cords already wired. We ran the wires out the top vent hole and plugged in. We added cable ties around the lamps just in case they come loose from vibration. We need to add a switch to make it easier.

Right now it's got the 4000k lamps in it, but I ordered some color correct lamps that should be here in a few days (neither my lowes or HD had them).

Next on the list, relocate the vacuum blower starter switch to the front of the machine (where it should be BTW).

flatbed

How about a bump up/down button on the head itself instead of in the software? I mentioned this to the tech's in Atlanta, and how the air filters on the Honle cabinet only filter the air LEAVING the cabinet but they didn't seem too concerned about it. Has anyone ever used the head cleaning station successfully?

biggce55

Does anyone have the tech's new phone numbers? Either Gandinnovations doesn't want to serve us anymore, or they are in some serious trouble. All tech numbers I have no longer work.