• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Pinch Roller Tension

ChristianRhodes

Hey everybody. I was just wondering if it is possible to adjust the pinch roller tension on the Roland SC-540. We are having major issues with the reflective not staying straight in the machine and screwing everything up. And its reflective so its really cheap to destroy everything. New pinch rollers are 7 days away and we need to get this job done asap. Anyone have any suggestions? I know all the points to perfect printing and I don't think its any adjustments. I have tweaked everything to cut perfectly with the test cutting stuff in service mode. It cuts things the width of the material just fine, its only when we have things that are quite long, in this case 80 inches. And my boss would rather ruin material then cut things apart and have them cut correctly. Don't ask me why.

Anyways, help would be greatly appreciated. Have a good one guys.