Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

pinch wheels not found error

Discussion in 'Summa' started by Rooster, Jul 23, 2008.

1. Rooster

Rooster Very Active Member

Feb 22, 2008
    Edmonton
    My brand spanking new T1400 isn't seeing any of the pinch wheels. I have less than 10 tests run on it and it's unable to load any media. Yes they are set in the correct positions and clicked into place.

Has anybody seen this before? Summa said they haven't seen it before when I called tech support.

I managed to get it to see them last night after loading and unloading the media about 60 times with turning the machine off and on, and off and on, and off and on and trying everything I could. I just don't have the f'n patience to beat my head against a wall with it again tonight.

Tags:
  2. Capital Signs

Capital Signs Very Active Member

Mar 24, 2008
    Let tech support know if it aint getting fixed, to send a tech or replace. Its new right?

3. Rooster

Rooster Very Active Member

Feb 22, 2008
    Edmonton
    They're sending a tech to replace the sensor and mainboard next week.

It mysteriously started working again this AM. So at least I got the job out the door that I needed to.