• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Pink Camo partial wrap

signgal

looking for a place to get it. I'm sure I can find it out there on the internet but I see a lot of you guys do camo wraps. Let me know if you seen this.

signgal

Thanks but I'm sure there are "kits" out there for it. I'll have to sub out the printing and don't have camo in my ready to go art files anyway lol

jay*doc

it's in the "view our camo patterns" button, under "realtree."

But it may not be what you are referring to as "pink Camo."

signgal

thanks everyone! i found the one you meant, eco and jay, which caused me pause. I had the grey/pink army camo that the girls find so cute in mind but when I saw this I figured this is probably what she wants, since we are in redneck area here. *A quick call* Yep! that's what the lady hunter wants. Thanks again! Now, I just hafta figure out who to get it from. LOL

Patrick46

I've been on the camowraps site many times before, and I'm sorry if this question is a hyjack...but...

does anyone know where I can get camoflague VINYL??? They sell sheets of the stuff on camowraps, but I need something alot smaler & tighter.......for lettering and stuff!

anyone? anyone?

dolce05

patrick...check Avery's vinyl chart they have some pre printed stuff. Your going to be limited on that being most can print there own and cut it from there

signgal

Fellers sells it in rolls and sheets.

update: she decided to go with the paint job because the vinyl only has a 2 yr durability with UV laminate. the paint has a 10 yr and came to about twice the price I gave her for the partial wrap... you wins some, you lose some.

Wrapture

Shoot me a PM if you need some custom camo. Pink camo or tight scaling. We've got boat loads of camo packages. I'd dare say everything available sans the copywritten patterns.

The problem with the mass produced sheets are that they are on low grade calendared material and liquid laminated. If you are really trying to wrap, you need a good cast material with a film laminate.

Wrapture

I don't ask why anymore. The only thing that matters is can we make it and will the check clear. We wrapped a harley electro-glide in a diamond plate traditional camo last week...I don't ask why...