• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Pitman Get your S together.

Dice

I'm calling you guys out.

Either your company is completely inept or your company is intentionally deceptive. We are tired of dealing with your constant overcharging on every single PO. You talk a big game (3 different reps now) but when it comes to billing time we can guaranteed that you screw up, every time.

Watch these guys, they tell you $X on a Material and Charge you $X + 20%

I would suggest giving your business to Alpha Imaging. They are located in Lowell Ma and are all about servicing the client.

Hands down the best Distributor in the Northeast.....

Dice

do you get a quote in writing and then order from the quote?

Verbal Quotes, written Quotes, doesn't make a difference they always screw it up. It wouldn't be a big deal if it happened just a few times, it happens almost every time.

We have to watch their bills like hawks, it's sickening. We always catch them and they always correct it, but it's a freaking cat and mouse game.

I'll look into Alpha, Thanks Merritt.

Letterbox Mike

We used to have that problem with them too, we finally stopped buying from them a couple years ago. On top of crazy billing issues they also missed about 2 out of 3 deadlines and left us hanging...

DrSteveBrule

I know this is an old post but I was surfing :p

We tried these guys out a while back and they were nothing but a headache. We used to get 54" rolls of styrene from them that would take up to a month to get. When we received the ridiculously large bills we noticed a hidden shipping fee of $500 per roll! Not to mention the annoying sales rep that would pop in every other week. We would be missing 70% of our orders but he would make it a point to stop by and try and sell us more... ug