• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Pittsburgh Installer Needed

jkdbjj

I will be in Pittsburgh the week of March 25-March 29.

I need someone to help with installing frosted vinyl on glass. You MUST have experience with this material, applying solid pieces and intricate cut pieces. It will be a few hundred feet of material.

If you are available or know someone available in that area that week. The pay would be for the whole week. Meals included.

I need to know by next Tuesday.

PM me, private info, or ask general questions here on the board.
If you PM me, please list some of your experience, contact info, and what your rate is.

Thanks

jkdbjj

Extra info:
Inside Corporate Building
No ladder required, but knee pads would be advised.
No tools needed, unless you have a favorite squeegee or whatever.

Jillbeans

I'm only so-so at stuff like that or I'd volunteer.
I can do vinyl for myself no prob but I'd be intimidated by the thought od messing something up.
Try either Signage or CG Wraps. Or Circleville Signs.
(and make sure to eat at Primanti's)
:)

jkdbjj

I'm only so-so at stuff like that or I'd volunteer.
I can do vinyl for myself no prob but I'd be intimidated by the thought od messing something up.
Try either Signage or CG Wraps. Or Circleville Signs.
(and make sure to eat at Primanti's)
:)

Jill, if you are a stickler for measuring, and don't think what you see in this attached photo looks too much, let's talk.

Lobby1Conference.jpg

jkdbjj

Thanks for the PM's folks. I haven't connected with anyone directly in Pittsburgh yet, but several people a few hours outside.
Just wanted to bump, for anyone that may have missed the thread.

Anyone directly in Pittsburgh interested?

Mr_Disaster

Tooooo bad Im so far away in South America but thats a simple job, I will do it just to kill time, the best tool to be used there is patience.

Come on jillbeams that aint that hard...

Im in VA. is it solid full coverage? or does it have text in it? how many panes of glass? how much sq ft? I do a lots of frost cut film and logos

Kottwitz-Graphics

Yeah, I'm 5 1/2 hours away, or I'd love to do it.

Just out of curiosity, how long do you think it would take to install? I'd bet that Jill and I could team up and knock it out...