• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

pixeling on jv33-160

JmJgraphicd

JMJ Graphic Signs
Hey guys and gals of Signs 101. I am sorry not being on thread for awhile . I have had a few scares with wife for last 10 weeks. I have hade surgery my self but, back at it got printer finally printing! but it tiles in text with every color except black I printed test pages and c,y,m show lines in test . sorry pic is so big .i would appreciate any help! I would add has a new head on it.
1651523338521.png

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
Was the printer running fine before not being used for a while? Also, am I understanding correctly that random characters seem to be printing when they shouldn't as well? Post a nozzle check.

JmJgraphicd

JMJ Graphic Signs
how do you align head? I am having issues with the two silver things that go on ink cartridges just noticed didn't reinstall. I suck at this !

JmJgraphicd

JMJ Graphic Signs
Was the printer running fine before not being used for a while? Also, am I understanding correctly that random characters seem to be printing when they shouldn't as well? Post a nozzle check.
I got it up and running .Thank you for your advice . I seen you do service would you have any 792 ink cartridges for hp l26500 i got it up and then let it set because I got sick. I would need three not sure of colors so probably all if you know anyone .

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
I got it up and running .Thank you for your advice . I seen you do service would you have any 792 ink cartridges for hp l26500 i got it up and then let it set because I got sick. I would need three not sure of colors so probably all if you know anyone .
We don't have anything for HP unfortunately.