• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

pizza in pittsburgh

Jillbeans

Milano's.
There's one in Allison Park, I think another in Oakland.
When I was a kid and you called for delivery the same crabby guy said "Milanopizzawhaddayawant?" when he answered the phone.
You can even get good pizza from the Vocelli's chain.
As long as you can stand their muzak in the background while waiting to order.
Love....jill
PS
Got to Primanti's in the Strip for a sandwich, way better than pizza anyway.

signage

Great suggestion on Primanti's I would recommend the cheese steak! They are well known for the style of sandwich! They put everything on it!

John L

omgsideburns- about an hour or so south of you pasquales gooood pizza

we are gonna try mineos you are all gonna here about it if its no good

thanks to all

omgsideburns

omgsideburns- about an hour or so south of you pasquales gooood pizza

we are gonna try mineos you are all gonna here about it if its no good

thanks to all

Not an hour south of me.. an hour south of me is water. I'm between Tallahassee and Pensacola. :Big Laugh

OldPaint

if you go SOUTH of pittsburgh.........into west virginia/ohio..look for a DECARLO'S PIZZA........they selltheirs by the SQUARE....5"X5" BEST PIZZA IN TH WORLD.

D2S

Great suggestion on Primanti's I would recommend the cheese steak! They are well known for the style of sandwich! They put everything on it!

I agree skip the pizza go with the Primanti brothers, I have the directions saved in the phone so whenever I get to PA i make a trip now... and I m from MASS

John L

So John you don't want to say what part of Pgh. you're in?

We were near the airport, at a conference. I didnt really matter, we would have gone anywhere in the area. I had a car.

We passed on Mineos and ended up going to Primanti's. I got the traditional steak and cheese and it was pretty good. The other guys got the signature sandwiches with cole slaw, tomatoes, and all that.. no one really liked it except me. I guess that really is a local ting.

racer67x

We were near the airport, at a conference. I didnt really matter, we would have gone anywhere in the area. I had a car.

We passed on Mineos and ended up going to Primanti's. I got the traditional steak and cheese and it was pretty good. The other guys got the signature sandwiches with cole slaw, tomatoes, and all that.. no one really liked it except me. I guess that really is a local ting.

its an acquired taste..kinda works well with "Iron City beer"..lol

jiarby

I get a hot loaf of fresh italian bread and a chunk of sharp white cheddar from PenMac on the strip and nosh all afternoon.