• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

pizza menu display

nashvillesigns

Making America great, one sign at a time.
hey y'all
i am trying to create a new inexpensive way to show case menus for restaurant, delis, and coffee shops.
my thoughts:
1. gator foam is nice when its wrapped up in hardware. like some kind of frame, or a "hanging apparatus".

2. light boxes for a 10' long menu is way to pricey.

3. while i like PVC, it has a weak presence. (see foam board) plus it warps like the Starship Enterprise does.

4. No, Coroplast is not on this list.

5. Tom Brady DID kick his foot up.:ROFLMAO:

MY question is where can "hardware" like frames, or a base system to install multiple boards be found?
Google is not helping me.

-Mosher

Marlene

Outwater Plastics has a ton of fixtures and parts & pieces to build stuff. Hang Ups has different kinds of ceiling mounts.

thing with menus is the items change so you need to have an easy way to remove items and change prices.

anotherdog

Use Ultra Board or some other plastic variant of Gator; Gator, even half inch will warp in a humid restaurant, especially if one face is wrapped and the other isn't.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
How accessible will it be to make future changes ??
When making future changes, will it be die-cut vinyl ??
How many items does this pizza shop offer ??​

Other than some uppity yuppie type places, most pizza places have backlit menus. In fact, almost all fast food places have backlits.

Why is it too expensive for your pizza guy ?? Have you priced it out ??

signage

Something like this?

Attachments

• DSCN1282.jpg
    DSCN1282.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 140

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Step it up a notch or two, go thicker and maybe you won't have any warp-age.