• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Place inside container

Hello,
Can anyone help me?? I am using corel X3 and I have my bitmap picture in there. When I make a square and I place it onto the picture where I want it to place inside the container..... it moves to a different place on the picture. In other words the picture wont go into the square block at the place that I want it to.
Does anyone understand what I mean??
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Stacy

chiselbit

Have U crop your bitmap square? If U didm create a box to place the bitmape in, use arrange/aliign to center your box and bitmap, then group them together. Place the grouped objects onto your other picture.
Hope this hekps...
Doug

ChiknNutz

You need to go under the OPTIONS or PREFERENCES and change the setting that controls this. I forget exactly where, as I'm not at my shop computer, but you can uncheck the default which is to center it in the PowerClip container. I assume you don't want that (which is the way I have mine too).

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Chris has it,
Ctrl-J > Workspace > Edit > uncheck- "Auto-center new Powerclip contents"

no idea why they made the the default on instead of off.

wayne k
guam usa

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
Tools->Options->Workspace->Edit and uncheck 'Auto-center new Power Clip contents'

Perfect!!!! Thanks to everyone! There is no way I would of found that out with out you guys!
Now I need to get back to work
Thanks everyone.:biggrin: