• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Place your bets

SlightlyChilled

We are in the last 3 weeks the Dr.s are thinking now the 20th I have Jill down for the 17th. Pick your day for when my little girl will get here.

Me/addie July 14th
Jill July 17th
Fatboy 26th
big fish 27th

Last edited:

Locals Find!

July 14th is a good day to be born on. My oldest boy was born on July 14th.

Congrats! No matter what day she is born on. :thumb::bushmill:

ova

Need more info. Will all bets be off if she needs induced? If I waited for my wife to do it naturally, my daughter would still be in the womb. She's 18 now.

After all that, I pick July 18th. Good Luck !!!!!!!

Dave

skyhigh

I'll take the 17th

Congrats in advance

Edit: Shoot, I see Jill has the 17th. I'll take the 19th, if Jill won't share the 17th with me. 3 day early....yep.

lexsigns

mine is the 10th it's a good one to have- week after the 4th :) I ;ll gowith that! congrats!!! Names ? cant wait to see pics!

SlightlyChilled

Fiona or Rowan "little red one" if we see signs of her being a red head like my wife.
As long as it's after the 8th we are cool with that. I'm taking the kids to see the philly union MLS team.

I normally pick a full moon birth if it is close to the due date, but that doesn't work in your case. So I'll go with the docs and pick the 20th.

d fleming

August 15th, it's a girl, she'll make you tardy from now on. Father of two girls speaking from experience. Lol

FireSprint.com

Trade Only Screen & Digital Sign Printing
Is it cheating to take the Doc's estimate of the 20th?

If it is, I'll take the 21st.

See what I did there, I hedged my bets with both dates...