• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Plastic 3 Way Sign Blanks

CreatedDesigns

Does anyone have a supplier for 3-way plastic sign blanks? I see Dura Label sells them and Accuform signs has Printed ones under their projection brand. I also checked bestblanks but came up short.

Thanks,
Don

CreatedDesigns

Ha! It's is just a sign that is bent in 3 spots to mount flat to a wall and protrude off the wall in a triangle shape. And is able to be seen straight on and left to right.

CreatedDesigns

attachment.php

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 131

CanuckSigns

Ahhh that makes sense. We have bought them from accuform before. I think I also made some out of Dibond using our fletcher stand up cutter with the v-groove bit

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Ahhh that makes sense. We have bought them from accuform before. I think I also made some out of Dibond using our fletcher stand up cutter with the v-groove bit

Do you have a picture or something of this bit ?? I never knew it existed. We have a FSC. Gonna do some research, but that looks like a handy little tool.

SebastienL

Hey Gino,

I use this bit on aluminum composite. Can't remember where we got them, either Onsrud or Belin. I have a few of them but there's no marking on them. It leaves a flat bottom in the groove. Makes it a lot easier to bend at 90 deg.

Attachments

• ACM 10-10 forfra dyp.jpg
    ACM 10-10 forfra dyp.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 150