• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Plastic engraved signs

Tony27

Looking for a good supplier for plastic engraved signs for office doors and desks or how to produce, maybe I'll get into it.

jrsc

If you're going to buy a machine then a rotary engraver is probably the way to go. If you are just doing plastic signs you can find something very affordable and for basic text it works fine.

If you are outsourcing then laser is the way to go because of the quality. We have a laser engraver and its amazing how much detail you can get. We engrave plastic at 600 dpi and can even halftone a photo. It can be a pricey piece of equipment if all you are doing is plastic door and name plates. We use ours primarily to engrave rubber for making rubber stamps but also do various other jobs.

jiarby

Find a local trophy & awards shop and partner with them. They can sell signs & banners made by you to all those team moms and sports leagues that they already have as customers.

They will be a bigger wholesale customer for YOU than you will for THEM!

Tony27

Thanks!

Thanks for all the help, who would you suggest for a supplier for the engraver? As far as the trophy shop, I just went through that with a local guy but he is not that into it. No call backs?