Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need Help Plastic folding for table top signs?

Discussion in 'Tips & Tricks' started by CJP, Nov 12, 2020.

1. CJP

CJP New Member

Nov 1, 2020
    Torrance CA
    Hi everyone,
    Can someone please help me with this product. I had a few customers ask me if I can make them this kind of sign for their lodging rooms. I can print on the material but I cant figure out how to bend that material and if there is a supplier who sells material that is already folded like that. I could not find anything on the web with the searches I did for example: L shapes styrene counter signs, tent shape plastic counter signs, easel signs for counter top. I do find a few results from people who are selling them but cant find a supplier for the material so I can print it myself. At first I thought we might have to score the material but I think the material is thicker and needs to be bent that way. Maybe it would be easier to just find a supplier who sells blank ones. Other results show the type of counter top sign that you can slide a piece of paper in between two pieces of clear plastic but that is not what there looking for. Anyone with some experience on this, any advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
    PS: Please check attached photo for reference
    or
    https://www.omlandhospitality.com/Thank-You-for-Not-Smoking-Room-Tabletop-Sign-Heavy-Duty-Plastic

Attached Files:

Tags:
  2. ChicagoGraphics

ChicagoGraphics Major Contributor

Feb 27, 2007
    World
    There is a machine you can buy that makes those types of signs for a couple hundred bucks, Grimco use to sell them not sure If they still do

3. Texas_Signmaker

Texas_Signmaker Very Active Signmaker

Oct 21, 2016
    Frisco, TX
    I made some by heating up PVC plastic and bending it on the table.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Johnny Best

Johnny Best Very Active Member

Dec 9, 2015
    buffalo ny
    • I Appreciate You I Appreciate You x 1
  5. FireSprint.com

FireSprint.com Trade Only Screen & Digital Sign Printing