• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Plastic folding for table top signs?

CJP

Hi everyone,
Can someone please help me with this product. I had a few customers ask me if I can make them this kind of sign for their lodging rooms. I can print on the material but I cant figure out how to bend that material and if there is a supplier who sells material that is already folded like that. I could not find anything on the web with the searches I did for example: L shapes styrene counter signs, tent shape plastic counter signs, easel signs for counter top. I do find a few results from people who are selling them but cant find a supplier for the material so I can print it myself. At first I thought we might have to score the material but I think the material is thicker and needs to be bent that way. Maybe it would be easier to just find a supplier who sells blank ones. Other results show the type of counter top sign that you can slide a piece of paper in between two pieces of clear plastic but that is not what there looking for. Anyone with some experience on this, any advice would be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
PS: Please check attached photo for reference
or
https://www.omlandhospitality.com/Thank-You-for-Not-Smoking-Room-Tabletop-Sign-Heavy-Duty-Plastic

Attachments

• SIGNCOUNTER.jpg
    SIGNCOUNTER.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 212

ChicagoGraphics

There is a machine you can buy that makes those types of signs for a couple hundred bucks, Grimco use to sell them not sure If they still do