• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Plastic Post & Panel System

alphasigns

I'm looking for a sign system (cannot find my info for this), post & panel. Plastic post covers with a slot to slide in dibond signs. Finishes with an edge cap on the dibond.
You have to rivet small squares of dibond on the edges to keep the sign in the slots (these go into the posts).

Hope that's not confusing.

I thought I got these from a company down south.

Thanks for the help.

alphasigns

Close Enough

Thanks Pat.

Those look about right, but this company looks like a reseller. 4ever mfg something like these as well (just found them).

Thanks!

Straight from AUE

Hello All and Thank You for your continued business:
We have high quality frames and are always looking for ways to improve our products or add to our product line. If there is a way that we can improve our products, please feel free to contact me directly anytime. I can't speak for our competition or how we compare, but if you purchase a frame from me and it does not meet or satisfy your expectations, I will return your money and cover the shipping. If you have any questions about our products or our product line, call me directly on my cell at 412-612-7980. If you need a product that is not on our website, just email me and I'll do my best to make it or find it through my resources. I am a merchant member here, reading the posts often, and support the members any way possible. If you want to try our T-Rail frame kit this month, I'm giving 15% off to signs101.com members from now to the April 1st, 2012 on a T-Rail Frame. Just use SIGNS10115OFF in the promotional code when buying a T-rail Frame Kit. I'm thankful for all of our customers and I welcome your feedback at mike@auesignframes.com.

Sincerely,
Mike Morocco Jr
Owner, AUESignFrames.com