• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Suggestions Plastic Table Throws?

PrintQueen

Hey y'all.

wondering if anyone has any info on table throw material that can be wiped down? One of our clients is looking for a plastic-type table cloth that they can spray and wipe to keep clean. They're looking to have their logo imprinted. Thinking of outsourcing this job, but I'm in need of recommendations on vendors, or material, if we need to produce in-house.

thanks!

player

Hey y'all.

wondering if anyone has any info on table throw material that can be wiped down? One of our clients is looking for a plastic-type table cloth that they can spray and wipe to keep clean. They're looking to have their logo imprinted. Thinking of outsourcing this job, but I'm in need of recommendations on vendors, or material, if we need to produce in-house.

thanks!
How big are they?

Zendavor Signs

Mmmmm....signs
Hey y'all.

thanks!
Showdown Displays - vinyl table covers can be wiped down