• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Plasticade Wind Sign 3 on West Coast...help!

ZsVinylInc

Hey everyone I have a problem. My brother lives in Vegas and I did some signs for him and his buddy that run an auto repair shop. Our supplier has a Vegas location so to same him some money we were going to have our supplier make the Wind Sign 3 available for him to pick up there so that it saved him money on shipping being as we live in Western Pa.

My salesman and I have been trying to get this worked out for a week now and finally calls me today to tell me that Plasticade has discontinued the wind sign 3 just within the last week and a half so they can not get it for me. I already have printed graphics on their way to him for substrates that would fit this sign. Does anyone know of a Supplier in Vegas or on the west coast that might have a Wind Sign 3 in stock? Any help would be greatly appreciated.