• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Playing with a retro business card...

neato

I posted a version of this logo here a while back, but it was a project that was put on the back burner. I decided to revisit it a bit the last couple days between other projects.

Not sure where I'm going to go with the back yet. Little by little.

Attachments

• buscard.png
    buscard.png
    80 KB · Views: 89

signmeup

Are you getting into making signs or is this for the design services still? You were making noises about carving the other day...

neato

I want to try to promote both my design services locally as well as go after some more creative type signage. In the past, I did vinyl graphics, yard signs etc. But I've decided to work on my skills to offer some more unique stuff...that's why I'd like to learn to do some handcarving and dimensional foam work.

Jillbeans

I think you should tilt the whole circle just slightly. skew it towards the left.
(not distorted)
Give it some life.
Love....Jill

neato

Jill, you must have been reading my mind. :) I've been playing with the colors too...

Attachments

• neatocard2.png
    neatocard2.png
    161.4 KB · Views: 59

Dan Antonelli

...you do business cards??

Yes. We do a ton of stationery design after branding is complete, and offer printing as an add-on to our stationery design package. We do this to control quality, and offer our clients the convenience of us overseeing. Typically we print 95% of everything we design, including collateral. Many local printers can't print them as we've designed them (full bleeds on envelopes, including flaps, etc).

Moze

Precision Sign Services
Yes. We do a ton of stationery design after branding is complete, and offer printing as an add-on to our stationery design package. We do this to control quality, and offer our clients the convenience of us overseeing. Typically we print 95% of everything we design, including collateral. Many local printers can't print them as we've designed them (full bleeds on envelopes, including flaps, etc).

Sorry, Dan. I meant that for Phillip. I was being facetious because he's working on my cards.