• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Please Help "Cannot Open Port"

Graphics2u

most likely you have the port set wrong in production manager for your printer. or you ned to shut the printer off and let it start up again. Is it running on TCP/IP address?

luggnut

is your printer connected directly to your computer? did you assign the IP? i had my printer setup thru a switch and when we had some internet problems.... it changed something and i had to reset my ip... so i finally got a computer just for the printer.

i'm not a network expert so i can't explain in great detail what was happening with the switch and our service... but i had to reset my IP several times before i got a dedicated computer.

LenXIII

Have you had the printer running before or is this your first time setting up?

Make sure you set your IP on your nic card to user specified. Also make sure you set the IP on your printer (make sure they are different.) Then finally make sure you give the correct ip in Flexi for your printer. Im not an expert, but I am pretty sure thats all you have to do. I set my ip for example on my nic card to 72.72.72.73 and then the printer to 72.72.72.74 and made 72.72.72.74 the ip in flexi. Im running fine...