• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Please help-Font ID

SignShopGal

SignShopGal
Helloo,

I am trying to find this oblique/italic font design. I've come close but have had to manually adjust individual letters to match is absolutely non-productive. This is really messing with me! For context: I'm making sponsor signage for the Southern Utah AGC golf tournament. The head exec sends me the sponsor logos as he gets them. JP Excavating Inc logo is the only bad one I have come across.

Any one who can shove a close match or resemblance would be most welcome. I have tried "What the font". I might be just a totally screw-up but nothing it found matched, at all. I'm only looking to identify the "Excavating, Inc." part. I tried grabbing it from their PDF Job application (Thank you J HILL DESGINS for that tidbit). Unfortunately it's just pixel all around bad, as in an 89kb jpg bad...

attachment.php

Thank you once again for your help folks.

P.S. What do you think I could say to my boss to get him to understand why the Highway Handyman pneumatic roller is an incredible investment (I have tried many many way to justify why we need it..I, me, solo sign shop gal, need it). (I still make all my signs by hand from the get go minus hand cutting and stenciling...yay go plotters).

Thank you a million times over,

-Danae AKA Sign Shop Gal

Attachments

• JPX-NewLogo2.jpg
    JPX-NewLogo2.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 117