• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

please help me with my psycho fc7000-100

JustEd

Here's the 411 on my problem...I've got to culprates in mind either an electrical storm that surged my power or it could be flexi that i recently updated to. First off this plotter has been solid no compliants with it, until about a week ago when it started doing an x axis error when i would load up vinyl. So i call tech support at signwarehouse and graphtec. They both told me it was the motor that controlled that axis. Well, being the hammerhead i am, took the machine apart (F.Y.I. was not fun) pulled the motor from the machine and pulled it apart. I cleaned it out had some junk in it, but doesn't look or smell damaged. What do i know anyway, it's not a sign. anyway replaced it and it worked fine, untill i went to sleep. For whatever reason it fed out my entire roll of vinyl on the floor. which leads me to believe its an issue with flexi cause my printer which has been a workhorse too is not quite printing right either, it gets halfway thru jobs and freezes, misses crop marks on the left side....Some throw me a life jacket and help please......Ed:banghead:

Mainframe

I would try another computer, can you load up your laptop or something else & try to print & cut from that? or you could reformat the one you are using.