• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

PLEASE HELP!!!Need printinstaler for Onyx X10 for HP designjet L25500

poligrafika

Hi
If anyone can send me printinstaler for Onyx X10 for HP Designjet L25500.
I have try from Profile download clinet from Onyx site but now on their site you can download only for X12 version and above.
my e-mail is: pecemerkovski@gmail.com

Thanks
pece

poligrafika

Server is starting...
(Error) Failed to load DesignjetL.dll from "C:\Onyx10\Common\DesignjetL.dll": 193
Error #4: Unsupported printer - 'HP Designjet L25500 60'
...Printer Offline!
(Error) Failed to open printer device- HP Designjet L25500 60
(Error) Failed to load DesignjetL.dll from "C:\Onyx10\Common\DesignjetL.dll": 193
Server is now running...

This what Onyx is saying after i install the L25500.
On other designjet 5000 and 800 is Onyx is working fine.
Before my HDD has gone on my PC and fresh install on Windows my Onyx was working fine with L25500, but after new instalation i forget to keep the printinstaler for my L25500 and that's why i ask for new printinstaler, but now has some problem with instalation for L25500.
Also i try to instal the Onyx on my Laptop and also there is same problem with L25500.
Is this printinstaler that SignMeUpGraphics sent me has some problem?

Christian @ 2CT Media

Is this a cracked copy of Onyx? If not the only thing it could be is the printer installer he sent you is a different print driver than what edition you have loaded.

poligrafika

Hi
My version is 10.0.0.89
I think that version that i have receive and try to instal Onyx show 12.2.0.14918
Onyx.jpg

SignMeUpGraphics

Super Active Member
Wow, that's really odd as the driver came from my x10.2 Onyx DVD.
I don't even have a driver DVD with my copy of 12.2 so that makes no sense at all.
I don't have anything else here to offer you sorry... just checked the DVD again and I uploaded the correct file :(

SignMeUpGraphics

Super Active Member
Weird thing is, the copy I uploaded came from my x10.2 ISO file that I ripped from the original discs.
Your file is different to mine upon a binary comparison so hopefully it helps.

poligrafika

Hi JBurton
First thanks for your support but i have try also your printinstaler and same problem.Your version is 10.1

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    3.2 MB · Views: 188

Christian @ 2CT Media

Hi JBurton
First thanks for your support but i have try also your printinstaler and same problem.Your version is 10.1
Again, I stand by what I said... These versions are so old most people have updated or upgraded long ago. Update your X10 to the newest version of X10 at least and these drivers will work.