• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Please help quick!

racerxmccoy

Okay so like always happens I have a large order and I have a problem with one of my machines. Suddenly my graphtec isn't reading my pinch roller positions AND the pen is stuck in the down position. Can someone please give me a tip on how to solve this? Thanks in advance!

Kaiser

Okay so like always happens I have a large order and I have a problem with one of my machines. Suddenly my graphtec isn't reading my pinch roller positions AND the pen is stuck in the down position. Can someone please give me a tip on how to solve this? Thanks in advance!
Have no idea. Try switching everything off and unplugging. Wait a few minutes and plug everything back in and restart
It might just work.

Machines have bad days too.

If not... well, sorry but I have no other idea off the top of my head

yahhoo123

graphtec

I just dealt with that about a month ago....not sure what the bad setting was but changing the Graphtec to user2 instead of user 1 worked. whatever the messed up settings were..user2 was untouched so worked fine. not really a fix, but....