• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Please help the newbie!

polk3806

I have a store that is wanting their logo on their door in vinyl. They gave me a .jpg of their logo, but I am really having a hard time tracing it and getting it to be smooth. I am using Corel Draw X3. Should I ask the customer to see if he can give me the logo as an .eps file? What do you usually do?:help:

Sign_Boy

Ask for it as an eps with outlines or convert it to vector, what does it look like?
Can you post it?

Replicator

You could use the services of The Vector Doctor, he is a merchant member here on Signs101 . . .

See the link at the bottom of this page !

imaSIGNr

Sounds like you're cutting, not printing. If they have an eps or ai ,get it. Or charge them more for converting it for them. If it is simple you may not have a problem.

polk3806

here's the logo

Actually, all they are wanting on the door is the name. It looks like it should be simple to do, but I'm just learning corel draw, and I haven't quite figured it out yet.

Last edited:

Sign_Boy

Try working with this.

Hope it helped

Attachments

• Tan.jpg
    Tan.jpg
    153.2 KB · Views: 121