• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Please HELP ValueJet 1614 problem

vmishev

Few days ago i receive E085Err Head Heat and i start to detect the problem (because in my country it is very hard to find Mutoh person he is always busy). In the same time the Platen Heater was very hot on the first part of it (he is split on two part).

I open MAIN Board and check all part that should protect the head and machine from something wrong and they were all correct. I cant see something un normal on the mail board.

After that i reset the main board and the printer star to work but the problem with the Platen Heater still exist. I open the place where is HEATER RELAY Board and i turn off the their cables.

After all this work the printer star to print correct. I think that i solve the problem but my happiness end after 3 m2 when i receive something unusual which i dont know what to do. (In the past i like this printer a lot i think that i have the best printer in the world but like time pass i start to have a lot of problems and now i dont know what to do.)

The printer start to print magenta from all noizel i dont know what to do so PLEASE HELP ME. Thanks in advance.

Sincerely,
Vladimir Mishev
Sales Manager

www.studio5.mk

Attachments

• Mutoh-ValueJet-1614-problem-1.gif
    Mutoh-ValueJet-1614-problem-1.gif
    199 KB · Views: 647
  • Mutoh-ValueJet-1614-problem-2.gif
    Mutoh-ValueJet-1614-problem-2.gif
    193.7 KB · Views: 407

randya

The heater issue may be a thermocouple or heater.
Either could be separated from the platen and giving a false reading to the motherboard.

Magenta issue could be bad head or head cable.

Graphics2u

if you were checking cables and other things on the mainboard, I would go back and make sure all those connections are good. also if you disabled the heater in some way, I'm not sure but that could be cause some other elctrical issue with the head or mainboard causing the magenta.

What does a nozzle check look like?

And ranya is the man to listen too, he is very helpful.

vmishev

Please how to solve this issue.

The nozzle check is not correct you will see that in the first picture.

The first Chanel that is next to the white cable that come to the head is not exist the other are ok but i have magenta line across the all nozzle line.

Please help me with some solution, the cable from the main board are all correct.

randya

The head being out of position will not cause magenta to fire continously.
That is usually caused by damaged head, or head cables.
Can also be the head driver board.

vmishev

Thanks you Randya i find the problem the head cable was damage totally. I fix the cable and now i dont have that error. But i should check everything.

Thanks once again.