• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Please help - where can I get 2nd surface printed acrylic??

jtiii

I paid good money for you to read this!
Can anybody please tell me where they source a product like this?
image001 (5).png
I need 3 pcs 18" x 18"

Yes I asked this last week but I can't believe nobody has anything.
I wish I just needed a damn font ID'ed, that sh*t happens fast around here!!

jtiii

Thanks Big Fish, but they don't do 18" squares and that's what I need. I definitely checked them first :thumb:

sign girl

Can anybody please tell me where they source a product like this?
View attachment 136895
I need 3 pcs 18" x 18"

Yes I asked this last week but I can't believe nobody has anything.
I wish I just needed a damn font ID'ed, that sh*t happens fast around here!!
Order the clear plex with holes from Gemini. Order the stand offs from Marlow Machining (marlowmachining.com). Print it on clear (mirrored) and back it with white.

jtiii

Order the clear plex with holes from Gemini. Order the stand offs from Marlow Machining (marlowmachining.com). Print it on clear (mirrored) and back it with white.
Thanks! I was hoping to get them printed just for the clean look but this looks like the way to go in lieu of anything else.

bannertime

You could check Signworld America. They might could produce it for you. They do laser cutting and have the standoffs.

jtiii

Thanks everybody. FYI Signworld America ended up being the place. Wyld was very expensive for thicknesses over 1/8" as that's all they stock and I wanted 1/4" for the size of these.

Modern Ink Signs

Premium Subscriber
Post Edited: Promoting items/services for sale are available only for Premium and Merchant Members usergroups. Please upgrade your membership in order to make such promotional posts.
Hey JTIii

Last edited by a moderator:

Modern Ink Signs

Premium Subscriber
Careful guys. If you reply to a post saying you can do something for someone, you will get a message from the moterator and then your post will be edited (see above)

We are not suppose to offer our services without being a merchant member