• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Please Help with Qe-60!

829 sign

I have purchased a Qe-60 cutter, but I'm having trouble getting started. Anyone willing to help me get started?

829 sign

Are you happy with your cutter? I hope that I will enjoy it. What are you producing with yours?

I have tried reading the instructions for setting up the cutter and I know this cannot be all that difficult, but I'm having trouble figuring this out. Any suggestions? I am totally new at this and feeling so totally stupid right now!

I am appreciative of any help you can send my way.

Thanks

steve b

The vinyl express Q series cutters are bullet proof. Bought mine from Sign Warehouse about 2 years ago. A new blade or 2 and the machine is the same as the day I bought it. Looking like I may need to get a new cutting strip in the future. Two thumbs up for sign warehouse when I set it up! They were alot of help. If you can narrow your question down a bit, I'm sure we can help ya.

steveb

R08

and welcome to the forum.
When you get a minute introduce yourself to the rest of the crew in the new members forum and tell us a bit about yourself.