Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Please Help with Qe-60!

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by 829 sign, Aug 5, 2008.

1. 829 sign

829 sign New Member

Aug 5, 2008
    I have purchased a Qe-60 cutter, but I'm having trouble getting started. Anyone willing to help me get started?

Tags:
  2. steve b

steve b Active Member

Feb 22, 2007
    Welcome

What do ya need to know about the Qe-60. I have owned one for awhile now.

steveb

3. 829 sign

829 sign New Member

Aug 5, 2008
    Are you happy with your cutter? I hope that I will enjoy it. What are you producing with yours?

I have tried reading the instructions for setting up the cutter and I know this cannot be all that difficult, but I'm having trouble figuring this out. Any suggestions? I am totally new at this and feeling so totally stupid right now!

I am appreciative of any help you can send my way.

Thanks

4. Jim Doggett

Jim Doggett Very Active Member

Feb 17, 2008
    Greetings,

And thank your for choosing our product. Please don't hesitate to call our support folks at 800.966.1783. They're available 7 days a week.

We also have online resources:

http://www.signwarehouse.com/support/ has online chat, downloads, FAQs, etc.

http://www.signwarehouse.com/tv/?cat=52 has setup (Q Series, but much applies to Qe Series) and basic vinyl applicaion videos.

Good luck, and thank you again.

5. steve b

steve b Active Member

Feb 22, 2007
    The vinyl express Q series cutters are bullet proof. Bought mine from Sign Warehouse about 2 years ago. A new blade or 2 and the machine is the same as the day I bought it. Looking like I may need to get a new cutting strip in the future. Two thumbs up for sign warehouse when I set it up! They were alot of help. If you can narrow your question down a bit, I'm sure we can help ya.

steveb

6. Rollie

Rollie Very Active Member

Dec 20, 2007
    Ontario Canada
    and welcome to the forum.
    When you get a minute introduce yourself to the rest of the crew in the new members forum and tell us a bit about yourself.