• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

please help

racershawn

I just finished building a new 64 bit system and i am installing everything ... I thought I had all my bases covered till i got to my plotter ... i have a Vinyl Express Q100 .... I tried to install it and the vista driver that i found says only for 32 bit system .... any ideas??? I seem to b stuck at this point

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Call SignWarehouse tech support and ask if they have one available. Otherwise there is no solution except to hang the plotter on a different computer or go back to 32 bit.

DRamm76

Unfortunately, alot of dealers are dealing with this issue as manfacturer's have not released updated drivers. I hate to sound like the typical sales rep here, but one solution that seems to be the easiest way around it is to buy Flexi. They are fully 64 bit compatible

omgsideburns

Ahh.. it's that rebranded graphtec. It has a serial port, and they are hpgl printers so you can always use a generic and the serial.

According to graphtec they 64 bit drivers will be available this summer some time.

http://www.graphtecamerica.com/support.html

In production manager when you install the printer it installs using the flexi drivers. If there is a driver it's in there somewhere..