• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Please Help

Mad Rabbit

I found an EPSON Stylus PRO 7600 for a good price. Can I use this to print on vinyl? Banners? And Coroplast? Do I need to laminate? any help would be awesome.. Also do I need special inks for outdoor applications????

DRamm76

To answer your question, there are quite a few vinyls out there that can be run through an Epson printer. Same goes for Canon, but over time I have found the Epson to be far more superior. The durability is now where near what you could achieve on a Roland but IJ Technologies and Eleven Ten Color both make glossy based Adhesive backed Vinyl for outdoor graphics.

I have customers throughout the US that combine their Epson with a with a vinyl cutter and laminator and can keep up with everything the "bigger guys" can do with the exception of vehicle wraps..Sounds crazy but trust me it's been done.

Of course if you have the means to get yourself into an eco solvent machine then I'd recommend doing so, but to get your foot in the door, by all means. Feel free to email me with any questions