• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Please vote for one of trade's ultimate good guys

TimToad

Hey all,

An industry giant and one of the most unselfish, generous craftspeople in our trade, my longtime friend, mentor and colleague, Bob Behounek has been nominated for an award by NASCAR for his work raising money for charity. He is a total gearhead, car and racing lover and is a finalist for the award to be decided by the public.

Since 2007, his group, the Chicago Brushmasters has raised $850,000 for charity.

Please consider casting a vote for this good and decent person.

https://www.nascarfoundation.org/bob-behounek-2019-betty-jane-france-humanitarian-award-finalist/

TimToad

DONE! Great guy from what I read!

I have known him for nearly 40 years and can attest to his undying support of our trade and the countless time and effort he expends helping others in it and in his life in general.

He has had a running "design workshop" column in SignCraft magazine for as long as the publication has existed.

The Chicago Brushmasters events are huge and he is a driving force behind them.

SignosaurusRex

Hey all,

An industry giant and one of the most unselfish, generous craftspeople in our trade, my longtime friend, mentor and colleague, Bob Behounek has been nominated for an award by NASCAR for his work raising money for charity. He is a total gearhead, car and racing lover and is a finalist for the award to be decided by the public.

Since 2007, his group, the Chicago Brushmasters has raised $850,000 for charity.

Please consider casting a vote for this good and decent person.

https://www.nascarfoundation.org/bob-behounek-2019-betty-jane-france-humanitarian-award-finalist/

Chicago Brushmaster's has raised $950,000 for charity and Bob has been raising money for Ronald McDonald House for 12 years.
He has my daily vote towards Chicago Brushmasters adding another $100,000.00 to their total!

Jeremiah

Fundraisers are Interesting ! Several fundraisers have fantastic Snacks , Dinners , Awards , and open Bar for all helpers working their Non-Profit Events . Especially local ones near me
I just shake my head and do not donate to those self centered ones .