• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Plotter Comparison Help Please

RiXaX

How would you compare a Graphtec to a Summa ?
Cutters only, no printing. I need something that cuts rubber and makes pounce patterns as well as cutting sticky back stuff.

Jackpine

For cutting rubber and making pounce patterns a Graphic FC will work. Summa makes a great cutter also.
How would you compare a Graphtec to a Summa ? Call Summa and talk with them. Good luck talking with Grapthic once they make a sale they are not available.
Cutters only, no printing. I need something that cuts rubber and makes pounce patterns as well as cutting sticky back stuff.

Last edited:

RiXaX

I have an FC 7000 and am wanting to replace it and considering another brand. Graphtec seems to be a different company than who I started with several plotters ago.

signpronfl

I have a summa tangental plotter and love it. In fact it is too fast and makes me nervous when it is going full blast. I mostly cut sandblast resist and cast vinyl. I love how great it weeds . I just pull on it as fast as I can it lifts right up no problem. Even with letters down to 1/8" strokes.