• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Plotter isn't reading second set of reg. marks

Stevealex

Hello, I am having problems with my graphtec ce5000-60 plotter reading the second set of registration marks in cutting master 2 via illustrator. I have set things up as I always do and usually have no problems. the printed job is 108" long so im not sure if that could create more possibilities for reading error.There is ample space on the back side and the file was not scaled up or down. It will read the first mark then the sensor will get to the second mark and go just slightly passed it (less than .25 in) then searches and cant find it. Is there a way/setting/adjustment that can be made in cutting master 2 or the plotter to compensate for this slight miss-alignment it seems to be having? Also I outsource my print jobs so unfortunately its not as easy to just run another piece and try again. Thanks!