• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

plotter pressure on heat transfer paper

dmeehan31

im sure this differs per paper manufacture and possibly plotter.

i am using a sieki 870-t plotter and the transfer paper is thermo flex plus white pls 9100. never messed with the stuff and have a limited supply so any advice would be fantastic!:U Rock:

Mike_Koval

it is going to differ based on cutter, blade, material, etc. It is in your best interest to perform a test cut for the most accurate cutting pressures.

I can say with a Roland GX-24 or pro series for that matter, you should be able to successfully cut at 70-90 grams of force with a new blade.

WildWestDesigns

it is going to differ based on cutter, blade, material, etc. It is in your best interest to perform a test cut for the most accurate cutting pressures.

I can say with a Roland GX-24 or pro series for that matter, you should be able to successfully cut at 70-90 grams of force with a new blade.

Yep, I use 80 on my GX-24.