Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Plotter Question

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous Plotters' started by k.a.s., Feb 5, 2005.

1. k.a.s.

k.a.s. Very Active Member

Aug 8, 2003
    NE ohio
    I bought a used Vinyl Express plotter with software(a clone of flexi) as a second plotter for the shop. I watched it work before I bought it so I know the plotter works. The problem is that when I try to poll size it says "can't get page size from production manager" anyone have any idea on how to fix this. Thank You

Kevin

Tags:
  2. Dale Horn

Dale Horn Member

Oct 30, 2003
    COM port not setup
    serial cable defective/ poor connection

3. Imakesigns

Imakesigns Member

Jan 9, 2005
    INDIANA
    What series of the software did you get? I have Expert (fully registered with dongle) and I would be interested if you or anyone out there would like to do a little cash and trade for Master or Master Plus. The reason is that I would like to have the distort feature. I just dont have the money to go and purchase a new program. Thanks in advance

4. Dale Horn

Dale Horn Member

Oct 30, 2003
    Lxi Master - USB dongle with manual available. Offers?

5. freeportsign

freeportsign Member

Oct 25, 2004
    Sign Warehouse was offering an upgrade to master or master plus last month for $99.00

6. Imakesigns

Imakesigns Member

Jan 9, 2005
    INDIANA
    What?????????? That is pretty cool. I have been working with a saleswoman named marylynn and all I heard of was free clipart. Is there a special spot on the site for that?

7. Imakesigns

Imakesigns Member

Jan 9, 2005
    INDIANA
    Dale, would you be interested in a "downgrade"? Let me know.

8. freeportsign

freeportsign Member

Oct 25, 2004
    No spot on the web site. I called them up as i broke by USB Key and ask how much to replace it and they said like $100.00. So i ask how much to upgrade and they said they had just started a special and it was $99.00 with a 300.00 deposit that was refunded when they received the old USB Key back. Just call them up and ask. I have learned that buying from is like shopping for a vehicle. Talk to them and see what they can do for you.