• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Plotter Recommendation

khoalabear

now, does anyone know where's a good place to get the machine? prices look pretty standard from the several places that i've already checked... and thanks to everyone who gave me some feedback...

thewvsignguy

Go to signwarehouse.com and get he Q series that Jim is talking about. You will not be disappointed, we have bought 3 cutters from SW, including a 54" Q series. We bought a low range lynx cutter 24" with servo motors years back. Not that it's a bad cutter but the Q series will run circles around the lynx, when you spend a little more on a higher end cutter you will see, hear, feel and notice the huge difference.

khoalabear

Go to signwarehouse.com and get he Q series that Jim is talking about. You will not be disappointed, we have bought 3 cutters from SW, including a 54" Q series. We bought a low range lynx cutter 24" with servo motors years back. Not that it's a bad cutter but the Q series will run circles around the lynx, when you spend a little more on a higher end cutter you will see, hear, feel and notice the huge difference.

thanks for the recommendation, i am in the process of trying to decide value and what will best suit my needs...

khoalabear

Does anyone here use a SummaCut D75? Would it be fair and how would it compare between a Graphtec CE5000-60 and a SummaCut D75? Thanks!

visual800

Q series (graphtec) made by vinyl express is a damn good machine, I have one. The Qe SUCKS do NOT get this machine big difference. Yes I had one of these also and then upgraded to the Q. The Qe wouldnt track 10 ft before it starting slinging vinyl. Absolute POC!

before this I had a vinyl express (roland) thing last 11 years hate dto see it go

khoalabear

Q series (graphtec) made by vinyl express is a damn good machine, I have one. The Qe SUCKS do NOT get this machine big difference. Yes I had one of these also and then upgraded to the Q. The Qe wouldnt track 10 ft before it starting slinging vinyl. Absolute POC!

before this I had a vinyl express (roland) thing last 11 years hate dto see it go

thanks for your input, i am leaning towards the Q30 package, but i wonder how it compares to the SummaCut D75? thanks!