• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

PLT file need conversion to eps or flexi

grafixhenk

:thankyou: I have a local sign shop send me a plt file and we need to print this so he can pounce the pattern
We run flexi and can not import this.
Anny sugestions

Thanks

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
What version of Flexi are you running? As of version 7.6.2 Flexi has been able to open a Gerber PLT file.

threeputt

If you want to send me the file, I can try and import it and then export it or save it as an .eps or .ai file. Pretty sure Flexi would open either.

PM me for my email address if interested.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Have you tried starting up just the production manager and dropping the plt file directly in there?
I have run into files that will not open in the main Flexi program but will open and print when dropped right into the Production manager, leaving Flexi closed.
I only have 7.6 so it may not be an option within 7.5.

wayne k
guam usa

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
I can tell you that whatever existed before 7.6.2 as far as opening PLT files was not what it was after 7.6.2 ... I beta tested and supplied feedback directly to the product engineer. It has some limitations but for the most part it works.

If you want to send me the file to the email in my signature, I will try to open it.

grafixhenk

Thanks for all the help

Just got it back from Signmasters

Looks like I am good to go

Thanks again to everyone who replied