• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Plug ins for illustrator ???

CoryP

I have just recently partitioned my hard drive to keep my applications on one drive and everything else on the other drive. I have never used any type of font management program before, but I am trying the FontAgent Pro program.
So I installed a bunch of fonts on my second drive (not the drive with the applications) and added them into the FontAgent program, I installed the plugin to use fontagent with illustrator, but I dont see anything happening with my fonts, all I have in illustrator are the standard fonts. Does anyone know what I can do, to keep all my fonts on my second drive but have illustrator recognize them.

seesaw signs

Mate I don't know about FontAgent but see if there is somewhere that you activate the font after you load it into Font Agent. We have to do that in SuitcaseFusion - even if the fonts are in there they still need to be activated otherwise Flexi and Illustrator won't recognise them. Oh, and if you have activated them while the program is running you might need to restart Illustrator for it to see the new fonts.
Cheers,
Neil.

CoryP

thank you sir, easy fix, i thought I activated the fonts when I added them into fontagent but I guess not. works fine after I activated them