• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Plumbing Company Logo in Redondo Beach CA

Status
Not open for further replies.

chatterbox

Here is a design, BIZY, hard to read, very unusual, yet the guy liked it so much, it is on his card, his shirts, and his truck.

He tells me PEOPLE pull him over to get his number. Go figure.

Do they have surf in Vancouver Washington?

Comments please.

Last edited:

CentralSigns

Cant open any of your shi . Way too wordy, you would never be able to see it all in a drive by. Did you win an award for this one too

chatterbox

He bought it. It was his idea. You forgot to ask that, genius.

He gets a lot of work, and money.

We surf together. He comes back for more shirts and he can't keep them in stock.

They are better than your FRUIT OF THE LOOMS!!!! Babay.

Craig Sjoquist

Way cool logo surf boards as the letters lol ...well being on the near beach yes bet it goes over big also being a surfer really helps

for you people that blast this lol jokes on you if the customer likes it, wanted it there is a reason ....SALES ..thats what counts

I've changed many a sign to customers liking with much better results then what was suggested or done before. in fact have one now to change and I'm sure they will bennifit...
besides you can read this one as a thumbnail ..how about yours

Status
Not open for further replies.