• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Plumbing logo

luggnut

here is a logo I'm working on for a plumbing service... any suggestions?

Attachments

• AM PLUMBING [Converted].jpg
    AM PLUMBING [Converted].jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 128

Marlene

even if the idea all ready wasn't being used, it really doesn't work very well. red and plumbing seem at odds as you usually think water and colors like blues. do you really need a graphic? wrenches and pipes seem so over done in these kinds of logos, maybe just a nice font.

luggnut

it doesn't matter to me that "AP" plumbing looks similar... a lot of logos have similar elements.

the colors are something the customer requested... i will probably try to steer him to something else, but i doubt he'll go for it.

i agree with maybe no graphic...

JoySigns

I don't mind the logo. One thing I wonder about quick readability; is it AM plumbing or is that graphic embedded in there part of an "I" that is, is it AIM plumbing?

Marlene

the pipe creates strange shapes in the AM instead of just dividing the two letters like it does on that other guys logo. the big AM isn't all that bad on it's own without the pipe.

Shovelhead

it doesn't matter to me that "AP" plumbing looks similar... a lot of logos have similar elements.

the colors are something the customer requested... i will probably try to steer him to something else, but i doubt he'll go for it.

i agree with maybe no graphic...

Didn't mean to give the impression that I was calling you out...I'm just stuck behing this guy every morning in traffic.

emo

How about a mop? (just had a flood in my house last month from a washer hose so plumbing makes me think MOP)

Jillbeans

I think the pipe is hurting the instant legibility of the name.
Is it AM? AIM? I think the pipe distracts.
By just removing it, the look would be improved.
Here's a suggestion, I just recycled a wrench I used form someone's truck lettering.
Love....Jill

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    205.7 KB · Views: 100

k.a.s.

I like that A&M alot better, that plumbing needs somthing still. I would prolly do a script "Plumbing" at a slight angle, where the P would touch the A a little. "Plumbing" is a great word to write in script. JMO

Kevin