• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

PMS 1385 to oracal 651 or 951

GullasGraphics

Hey guys! Anyone know how to convert PMS colors to the closest oracal 651 vinyl? I've got an old pantone guide that i believe was made for paint. It usually gets me prety close when need be. For some reason I dont have pantone 1385 in my pms guide. It's suppose to be an orange color. I'm going to tell the customer that their best bet is to use standard vinyl that is close instead of having me print massive sheets of an exact color that will end up fading faster. Anyone know what Oracal vinyl would be the closest to PMS 1385? THANKS!!

ORAFOL Americas

Merchant Member
Unfortunately, we don't have a very close match for Pantone 1385. The closest we have is color 812 terracotta in series 951 and as you can see, it's not very close. Sorry I don't have better news for you, but I hope this helps.

attachment.php

Attachments

• pantone1375.jpg
    pantone1375.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 1,313