• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

pnc-1000 cant get to cut

chitoon

hello i am Jim ,from Plainfield ,illinois am 56 have been cutting now for 3 .yrs.i have a roland pnc-1000 i am running a xp,and i am using coral#9 but i have no idea what my setting on the computer should be, i was here before about 3 months ago.i was using signs3 when that went down my cutter went down.been about 1 week since i have been able to cut if i can get any help here i would appreacate it thanks Jim call me to make it easer that way i can be at my computer and cutter again thanks

kage

Hey Chitoon, How did all that other advice that everyone gave you? I know how frustrating thing can get when tools dont go right. Did you call O.P.? sOUNDS Like he had some great info on how to cut straight out of Corel.

OldPaint

IAN, iam not to sure this guy is playin with a full deck.
seems to me, if i was offered helped by calling a number, and then post MY PHONE NUMBER FOR THE HELPER TO CALL ME........is a little strange. the guy cant take the time to PICK UP A PHONE AND DIAL IT, but expects us to call him????? tooooo funny!!!!

chitoon

well so far i have bought a new computer could still not get it to cut then i blew the hard drive upgrated to a 500 mb drive and i can cut say the worj truck but while it is cutting i tell ti to cut another word says it is buisy and then coral draw 9 shuts down i am going nuts this last month trying top get this to work Jim

chitoon

i call the number recording said number was disconected but here is my number if somone can help 815 349 6143

chitoon

i try every setting in coral draw 9 as far as printer it only has genaric post/scipt what do i do to get this printer to run on coraldraw only

iSign

dude... IT'S NOT A PRINTER!!

...not sure, but that could be part of the problem if you interchange plotter with printer in your mind... there's gotta be a whole hell of a lot of wrong forks you could be taking by following the word printer in your troubleshooting procedures...

Ian Stewart-Koster

Older Greyer Brushie
Get Corel 7, windows 98 se, and get the right driver from Roland, and use that.
It works if it is loaded properly. Go and get an old computer. Our PNC1000 works fine driven by a P2-K400 with 64 meg of ram, and a 6 gig hard drive.
You set the plotter up so it appears in Start>settings>printers, but in corel you use print setup & choose the plotter, then use print preview and go from there. I have already said this all before, numerous times. The instructions work for everybody else.

I also URGE YOU TO START USING SHORT SENTENCES and stop running everything into the one long sentence.