• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

pnc1000

ford

i have a pnc1000 i am using,signs tools3 and i have my cutter set at landscape,but when i print what i have on my screen in coraldraw 9 say horazontal it winds up printing it vertical i change my letters or graphics to vertical and it prints it to horazontal,i have checked my setting ,but it seems like my setting are allways wrong,i want to cut it vert i have to put it on my screen horz any one know how to fix this thanks Jim

astro8

Long time since I've used one...but in the settings on the plotter itself, I remember it had to be set to 'rotate'...

7oaks

Definitely a setting issue. If that fails, shoot an email to andrew at Signtools. He will get back to you..Their website also has the settings
for plotter.

Ken

Signtools3
Pnc1000A

OldPaint

you got the ORIGIN on the plotter......set wrong, you need to scroll thru plotter window, it will say ORIGN:
change it so the other option is blinking, then hit enter!!!