Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Pocket shirt with right chest logo placement

Discussion in 'Printwear' started by Stacey K, May 23, 2019.

1. Stacey K

Stacey K Getting Back in the Game

Jun 20, 2018
    Wisconsin
    On a pocket shirt, where do I place a logo on the right chest? (HTV) Do I pretend the pocket isn't there and place it normally? I can't very well keep it in line with the pocket as it would be down way too far. Should it be above the pocket - he wants it as large as possible. On a side note, the pocket will be utilized for a pack of cigarettes. I'm making an educated guess he will be in and out of the pocket 20-40 times per day, I'd like to keep the logo on the right side. Thank you!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Towers_Signs

Towers_Signs New Member

May 3, 2019
    Oregon
    Unless specifically asked to put it on the pocket, I always put the logo 1/4" - 1/2" above depending on the design.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Pixels Are Bad Mmmkay?

Pixels Are Bad Mmmkay? Very Active Member

Typically, if the logo is less than 3" tall, I'd place it about 3" down from the collar and would consider the location of the pocket irrelevant.

• Like Like x 1
  4. WildWestDesigns

WildWestDesigns Major Contributor

Sep 27, 2010
    Mid TN
    If there isn't a pocket on the right side (and the design is going on the right side), left pocket is mostly irrelevant. Place normally given the size of the shirt and design.

Last edited: May 24, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. Jeff grossman

Jeff grossman Member

Nov 17, 2018
    Pa 19320
    29C987C3-47D4-4BCC-ACD3-E1F116E3C8F8.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  6. Jeff grossman

Jeff grossman Member

Nov 17, 2018
    Pa 19320
    • Like Like x 1
  7. fresh

fresh Very Active Member

May 16, 2011
    nj
    i usually put it on the opposite side of the pocket. pocket is usually left chest, so i put the graphic on the right chest.

• Like Like x 1