• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Pocket shirt with right chest logo placement

Stacey K

I like making signs
On a pocket shirt, where do I place a logo on the right chest? (HTV) Do I pretend the pocket isn't there and place it normally? I can't very well keep it in line with the pocket as it would be down way too far. Should it be above the pocket - he wants it as large as possible. On a side note, the pocket will be utilized for a pack of cigarettes. I'm making an educated guess he will be in and out of the pocket 20-40 times per day, I'd like to keep the logo on the right side. Thank you!

WildWestDesigns

If there isn't a pocket on the right side (and the design is going on the right side), left pocket is mostly irrelevant. Place normally given the size of the shirt and design.

Last edited:

Jeff grossman

Living the dream
29C987C3-47D4-4BCC-ACD3-E1F116E3C8F8.jpeg
On a pocket shirt, where do I place a logo on the right chest? (HTV) Do I pretend the pocket isn't there and place it normally? I can't very well keep it in line with the pocket as it would be down way too far. Should it be above the pocket - he wants it as large as possible. On a side note, the pocket will be utilized for a pack of cigarettes. I'm making an educated guess he will be in and out of the pocket 20-40 times per day, I'd like to keep the logo on the right side. Thank you!

fresh

i usually put it on the opposite side of the pocket. pocket is usually left chest, so i put the graphic on the right chest.