• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Pole Banner Hardware

smksr

Morning all,

We have landed a project that we are having difficulty sourcing the mounting hardware for pole banners. The hardware mounts the banner across the pole, not off to the side. I have attached a picture of what we are trying to find. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Heiser Pole Banners.jpg

henryz

I'm curious to know how you landed it without knowing what pole system you needed? Try hooks and lattice. Your image is not clear with the box you have over it.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
There're many distributors who handle this kinda mounting system. For sh!ts & giggles, I googled it and instantly came up with over a dozen types and places to get them. How hard did you real-ly try ??

henryz

There're many distributors who handle this kinda mounting system. For sh!ts & giggles, I googled it and instantly came up with over a dozen types and places to get them. How hard did you real-ly try ??
He probably didn't since he did said he landed it already. He could had probably said his customer wants new banner brackets?