• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Pole Banner system

cshook

Howdy y'all,
I ran across a new light pole mounting system and was trying to find out more about it, I did ask at the dealership but the guy that order them was on vacation.
From what I was told these where basically installed from the ground, so no bucket required.
these are mesh banners and the bracket looks like it has a full 180 degree movement.

Attachments

• polemounting bracket.jpg
    polemounting bracket.jpg
    786.5 KB · Views: 249

Billct2

Like to know more about it. But it wouldn't work for most of the street pole work we do, they wouldn't want backwards lettering on one side.

cshook

I found the company but they don't list it - I am searching for more info I will post it once i get it.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
I have a need for something similar.
Will watch this thread.
Thanks for posting

wayne k guam usa

Billct2

Wow, that is quite the system....how much? I'd like to get some real world users feedback. First, it's only for 4"x4" tubes which limit it's application. We deal with a multitude of different kinds of poles. Second, how does it hold up in the wind? Or do you have to use only mesh banners? Third, I see vandalism, theft as a problem with the way the pole is left We have banners stolen that require getting 10-15 feet up or more to the bottom bracket and they still go missing. We have tried most of the brackets, fiberglass flex pole, springer bases...and still some of the oldest, longest lasting brackets we have out the are the original solid steel poles.

bannertime

I found them

Looks cool. Looks expensive. Looks like it takes longer to install compared to regular metal band brackets. More money, more labor, more time consuming on flag production. Lose. Lose. Lose. This is all for a ground level install that anyone with a bit driver can steal?

cshook

the ones I saw were installed off a ladder about 20 feet in the air - I was mainly interested because I wouldn't have to rent a bucket everytime I worked on them

cshook

Wow, that is quite the system....how much? I'd like to get some real world users feedback. First, it's only for 4"x4" tubes which limit it's application. We deal with a multitude of different kinds of poles. Second, how does it hold up in the wind? Or do you have to use only mesh banners? Third, I see vandalism, theft as a problem with the way the pole is left We have banners stolen that require getting 10-15 feet up or more to the bottom bracket and they still go missing. We have tried most of the brackets, fiberglass flex pole, springer bases...and still some of the oldest, longest lasting brackets we have out the are the original solid steel poles.

we had some good storms and they held up pretty good, I need to get back with them on cost. the ones I saw were rented to the customer.