• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Police Car Decals

unameit

HI, am looking for some software or a website that has good car decals...our police station wants boring on their new charger but was hoping to get some cds with lots of options on it. Any suggestions?

SignosaurusRex

Here's a great resource. You might even consider getting something from them, adding a mark-up and making a decent profit margin on the install. Great bunch there.

jfiscus

Rap Master
Most of the departments I'm getting to letter around here (in the next couple weeks... it seems like they all always arrive at the same time every year) are going "boring" or simpler this year. Some of it has to do with budget cuts, but most are tired of seeing the "over the top", flashy graphics that some departments have gone to in recent years and want to return to simpler & cheaper graphics.

I would suggest just googling police car decals for ideas or looking at other companies websites who speciliza in police decals like this: http://www.policecardecals.com/

rjssigns

With some departments it is not so much budget cuts, but wanting to be stealthy. Kinda hard to hide in the dark when stray light makes the car blaze like the Las Vegas strip.
Reflective graphics aside, during the day they don't want to advertise their presence anymore than necessary in certain neighborhoods.

I think the trend is shifting slightly to "plain wrappers" now.